Friday, March 15, 2013

Thank You!

I wanted to thank all of you for your love and support, prayers and positive thoughts.  I have never been as overwhelmed and scared as I have been for the past two weeks.  Hearing from you and knowing so many thoughts and prayers are coming my way really means the world to me.  I also know your thoughts and prayers worked. I am extremely relieved to know I do not have metastatic breast cancer.  Dr. Rhei said yesterday that she would give me knowledge so I will not be as scared and can make decisions that are best.  I couldn't agree more.  I have knowledge about what I am dealing with and I know I want to be as aggressive as possible to survive this so we now have a plan of attack. I know this is going to be a very long, hard road ahead for me and my family, but I will fight as hard as I can.  I have no other option.  It is easier to fight knowing I am lucky enough to have so many great people in my corner.  I have a little over 2 weeks until surgery, which allows me time to do things that will be on hold for quite some time while I fight this.  I am also very happy to have this time to spend with my boys while I am feeling well and find strength now more than I have ever needed.  It is not easy do "normal" activities knowing I still have cancer, but I will make the most of it for my boys. 

I appreciate you more than you can ever know. 

Love,
Robin

3 comments:

  1. BIG HUGS AND LOVE FROM SACKETS HARBOR!!
    and... Karyn is in Boston! USE HER FOR STUFF! She is at Children's next door! I know you're in touch. Well, she is probably drunk in Ireland right now but will be ready to support SPRING BREAK 2013 - BOSTON MASTECTOMY ! :) You're rocking this! You've got this!

    Kelly Reinhardt

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiration to us all! Thinking of you always Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin,
    I am a friend of Deb Thall. We are all praying for you and your family.
    Erin Rogers
    Rome, NY :)

    ReplyDelete